Copper Grater / 4.8in for Ginger
It is for vegetables with large otome surfaces such as radish, and for medicinal flavors such as ginger on the surface.
It is the size that it is easy to use the whole thing in a general home. The table is radish or apple. The fine eyes on the back are for the taste. You can also cut down on garlic, wasabi, yuzu and lemon for making sweets. The yam is cut down on the back side and is as much as when rubbed with a bowl to do.
It is easy to do when putting it down while standing diagonally on the bat when unloading it.e do not worry about the minute crush which we can lower finely, it is most suitable for ginger tea.
- Because the blade is made very sharply, please be careful to handle it so as not to injure the finger etc.
- Because there is weight and it is a hard material, please be careful when carrying it.
- Please wash it once with the detergent for washing.
- Copper Grater for vegetables and fruits. Please do not use it for hard things such as frozen goods, bones, and cheese.
- Due to the characteristics of the ingredients, discoloration due to surface oxidation can be seen after use, but there are no hygiene problems.
- Do not put it near the fire.